Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Not Your Father's Big Mac

From Time Magazine.

McDonald's has announced that it would be adding baguettes to its offerings in France.

here's a look at other region-specific McTreats.

CANADA-- McLobster, a creamy seafood sammy. (I remember seeing McLobster Tolls once in Maine. Sure wish I'd tried one.)

HAWAII-- Spam, Eggs and Rice for breakfast (What would Monty Python say about that?)

FRANCE-- McBaguette, a breadstick served with jam.

SINGAPORE-- McRice Burger with rice cake buns.

JAPAN-- Ebi Filet-O, a shrimp burger.

PHILIPPINES-- McSpaghetti

These last two are from me.

NEW ZEALAND-- McKiwi Burger with beets and hard-boiled egg slices.

AUSTRALIA-- You can also get vegemite as a condiment.

When I travel to other countries, I always check out the local McDonald's to see what they have. I would never, however, order a Big Mac or something I can get here in the US (well, unless maybe it was a McRib.)

Well, I Can Afford a McDouble. --RoadDog


HOW'S THAT AGAIN? Fearher in your cap...To accomplish a goal. Indian warriors receive a feather for defeating an enemy.

No comments: