Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Anchovies and House Dressings

Whenever I go into a new restaurant and get a salad, I always inquire as to a possible house dressing. If they have one, I order it. You never know what you'll get. Some were real dogs, but many superb.

One place I used to like to go to, but can't hardly afford anymore (plus they're too far away in these days of GRB gas prices) was Carson's, the place known for their ribs, a well-deserved reputation.

We ate several times at the flagship place in Chicago. I found out their house dressing was anchovy-based. After a momentary pause, I dove right into it and ordered it on the salad. Anchovies be damned, full speed ahead!!

I got the salad and forked right into it. Hey, that's mighty good!! Actually, you didn't much taste it, but the anchovies were a nice addition.

When At Carson's, Always Get the Anchovy-Based Salad Dressing. --RoadDog

No comments: