Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Don't Surprise Me None: Best 2011 Movies

From Dec. 18th Chicago Tribune.

I don't know what it is about movie critics, but most of the time, when they say something is bad, it isn't. Also, most of the movies they say are the best are ones I've never heard of.

Their Top Ten:

1. POETRY
2. MONEYBALL
3. CERTIFIED COPY
4. THE DESCENDANTS
5. THE INTERRUPTORS

6. GUY AND MADELINE ON A PARK BENCH
7. A SEPARATION
8. THE TREE OF LIFE
9. TINKER, TAILOR, SOLDIER, SPY
10. WEEKEND

Of these, I only saw #2 and I did hear of #4, but didn't see it. And, I saw 72 movies at the theater this past year. "Moneyball" was an excellent movie, by the way.

I guess my local theater in Fox Lake, Illinois, doesn't get the others.

Been Seeing the "Wrong" Movies. --RoadDog


HOW'S THAT AGAIN? Jawing/Jawboning...(Talking or arhuing)

No comments: