Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Just Got Back

Yesterday, I flew out of Raleigh-Durham Airport to Atlanta's Hartsfield then on to Milwaukee where Liz picked me up.

I had been visiting family in Goldsboro, NC, since Nov. 21st for Thanksgiving. Stayed at my mom's. My brother and his wife live next door, a good thing because Mom is 81.

My sister, her two kids and grandchild also visited. We got to visit with my cousin and his wife several times in Wayne Memorial Hospital.

Always good to visit with family as well as getting home.

Preparing for our big Bears party Sunday.

Too Much Fun. --RoadDog


THIS JUST IN:

The Supreme Court has ruled that there will be no Nativity Scene in the nation's capital this year. This is not for any religious reason. They can't find any Wise Men and have about given up finding a Virgin.

No comments: