Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nature's Been Painting

One thing about all this snow we've gotten this past week, especially what hit Thursday with the 8-9 inches according to the old Back-O-Meter, that would be Aching Back-O-Meter, is that it really stuck to the trees and bushes, making a regular winter wonderland to borrow that old Christmas song.

I went out yesterday to take pictures outside of the yard.  Just one striking scene after another.  And then, when we drove over to Stormy Monday to meet up with the Usual Suspects, it was just one wow after another with the trees all covered in white as they were. 

Of course, I have a love-hate relationship with snow.  I love what it does to the landscape, but sure wish we could find a way to train it NOT to fall on my sidewalks, driveway or any road I have to drive on.  I also don't like it that I have to suffer so that snowmobilers can have their fun.

The trees are still covered today so will have to go out for another drive.

That's Just the Way.  --RoadDog

No comments: