Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 18, 2013

That's a Gangnam to You: Style-- Part 2

Did some Wiki research.

The k-pop single is by South Korean musician PS4 and was released July 15, 2012.  Being old, I did not hear it like I would have if I was still deejaying.  But, I sure would have liked it right away.  It debuted at #1 on the South Korean charts.

As of Dec. 10, 2012, the video had been viewed on YouTube 927 million times.  I watched it several times myself.  It's really enjoyable, even if a bit risque at parts.

Gangnam Style is South Korean for a lifestyle associated with the Gangnam District of Seoul, one of the most affluent, dynamic and influential areas of the country.

So, Now You Know.  --RoadDog

No comments: