Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

JSIS: Be Like Mike-- Reader's Digest-- That Meteor Thing

JSIS--  Just Some Interesting Stuff.


1.  BE LIKE MIKE--  Much ado here in Chicago about the 50th birthday of Chicago Bull Michael Jordan.  One of the best, if not The Best basketball players ever.  I'm still impressed that game he played so sick he could hardly sit up but score over 60 points.

However, I really got tired of seeing him on TV pitching products every commercial break here in Chicago back in the 90s.  It was as bad as having to see Mike Ditka just as much.  Move over Billy Mays.


2.  READER'S DIGEST--  I see the 91-year-old publication has declared bankruptcy again.  I used to read it all the time and we had a subscription until around the late nineties.  I can't remember the last time I read it, but I always hate seeing something that old go.


3.  THAT METEOR THING--  The video of that meteor streaking over Russia was pretty amazing and I'm sure glad I didn't see it personally as it would have scared the beejeebers out of me.  Way too much like in the movies.  Then, there were those two other supposed sightings.  Makes you think.

Just Some Interesting Stuff.  --RoadDog

No comments: