Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, February 1, 2013

JSS: Mighty Cold Today-- Gas Gouge Underway-- Last "30 Rock"

JSS--  Just Some Stuff


1.  MIGHTY COLD TODAY--  High predicted for 9 degrees.  Yesterday it was 15 degrees.  Tuesday it was 62.  Go figure.  Heat wave predicted for this weekend-- 20-25 degrees.


2.  GAS GOUGE UNDERWAY--  As I mentioned earlier this week, we have a gas gouge underway.  Gas in the Fox Lake, Illinois, area when we got back home Jan. 18th was $3.22.  Yesterday it was $3.56.

At least the TV stations have noticed and there was a segment on the NBC station in Chicago last night.  Supposedly it is due to the price of oil going up and refineries having "routine maintenance."  Of course, this is according to petroleum analysts who I trust as much as I do those Big Oil Fellers.

Hey, why not stockpile gas before maintenance to help out your fellow Americans.  Oh yes, that would mean less profit.


3.  LAST "30 ROCK"--  And I didn't see it.  We didn't get home until 7:45.  But, I did record it on the ol' VCR and will watch it tonight.  I really enjoyed those zany folk.


WHAT SHE SAYS AND WHAT SHE MEANS:  I'm not yelling =  Of course I am yelling, you dolt.

No comments: