Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 11, 2013

What's With All the Survivalist TV These Days?

I have to admit that I am a big fan of these survivalist, post apocalyptic/cataclysmic shows, both on TV and in the theater.  I like SciFy.

Last night I enjoyed watching the first episode of the second half of the season of AMC's "The Walking Dead" (zombie apocalypse)and sure enjoyed it.  Now, it is not just the ever-dangerous zombies they have to watch out for, but especially each other.  No one is to be trusted whom you don't know, which was why I was so shocked earlier in the season when the Governor and his guys killed the National Guard troops.  I was thinking he would welcome them for their ability to fight zombies.

And, I see "Revolution," your basic failure of technology, is coming back next month.  I like that one as well as "Falling Skies" your basic alien invasion, and "Last Resort" (the near-World War III)  Not to mention the movie "Hunger Games" (totalitarian takeover). 

Keep 'Em Coming!  --RoadDog


OVERHEARD IN 1955:  I'm afraid the Volkswagen car will open the door for a lot of foreign cars.

No comments: