Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Drought, What Drought?

That is all I've been hearing for the last year from my relatives here in North Carolina. And they have definitely been short on the rain. Reservoirs WERE way down and all sorts of water restrictions were in force.

However, when I returned home in October, it rained all the way through North Carolina. Or, I should say it POURED.

So far this visit, we've gotten quite a few inches of rain and had it overcast most of the time. It was not my best-ever visit to the beach because of this weather.

Some of the water restrictions are being lifted and several key reservoirs are back at level.

Perhaps the state should pay me for coming here and ending their drought, or at least cover my GAS!!!

Come on Guys, Remember that Old Harry Nilsson Song "Rainmaker." --RoadDog

No comments: