Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Thanks a Lot GRB Big Oil!!!

Gas prices were bad enough when I drove to North Carolina at the end of March, ranging from $3.14 in Wytheville, Va. to $3.40. Most of the time I got it for $3.28.

Coming home these last three days it had risen and mostly I paid around $3.33. Then, when I hit the Chicago area, it was $3.45 to $3.60!!!

The greed of Big Oil knows no boundaries!!! Sure hope those execs enjoy all the dough they're taking out of our pockets to buy their third and fourth multi-million dollar mansions and $200,000 plus sports cars.

There is no excuse for this.

I paid $166 for gas on the way down and $186 on the way back.

Let's face it folks, we faced the fascists in WWII, the Communists in the Cold War, and more recently the Terrorists of the Middle East, but Big Oil probably poses a greater danger to the country than any of these groups.

What Big Oil doesn't seem to comprehend is that if we go down, they go down as well!!!

Hoping Those Camel Fleas are About. --RoadDog Can't Afford to Drive Much No More!!

1 comment:

Daddy Bob said...

Good seeing you in NC. Wish we had more time together.
------------
Hey, I will be looking for photos and video clips like the kids have on theirs blog now.
Also like the ptiot entry about Dad. Guess I never told your nephew about Dad wanting to be an insurance adjuster. He told me that when I first got out of college and then many times since.