Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's With All These Politicians Making So Much Money

With the Obamas coming forth with their earnings for 2007, I am beginning to believe that I should have gone into "Statesmanship" instead of teaching as a career.

A few weeks ago it was the Clintons earning over $100 million since leaving office, mostly on Bill's speaking and "Fantastic business ventures." Hhhmmnn to that.

Now, today, I see the Obamas pulled down over $4 million last year mostly on Barack's books. They did give $26,270 to the Trinity United Church, home of you-know-who and $50,600 to the United Negro College Fund.

McCain hasn't released his earnings yet, but his wife is worth at least $100 million.

Perhaps I should vote for the poorest millionaire?

I Definitely Chose the Wrong Career. --RoadDog

No comments: