Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Out of the NCAA Tournament

Well, Saturday pretty-well destroyed my NCAA Tournament. I had UCLA and Carolina playing each other tonight with UCLA winning. Neither of these teams even bothered to show up Saturday. Talk about boring games, with the exception of the Tarheel run to get back within four points.

I should mention that my favorite Big Guy college basketball teams are North Carolina, Duke, Kansas, Wisconsin, and Illinois in that order.

I am also a Kansas fan, so will be pulling for them tonight, but with the way my luck is running, that is probably the kiss of death.

Mom is pulling for Memphis.

Sure had some great games in the tournament as usual and really enjoyed Davidson's run. That Stefan Curry is some player.

Hope Kansas' governor enjoys his barbeque from Wilber's and that other place. I'd just like to advise him to be careful, that stuff is addictive. Next thing you know, he'll be making the rounds of Carolina 'cue joints.

Go Jayhawks-- RoadDog

No comments: