Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Joined the Digital Age

Saturday, I bought my first-ever digital camera at the new Office Depot in Goldsboro, NC. This was thanks to all those beautiful dogwoods and azaleas.

I've been putting this off, but knowing that it was inevitable. Liz and I actually looked for one while in Alabama, but couldn't find a place with anyone who would help us.

My sister-in-law, Judy, was nice enough to go with me. She is very "up" on this sort of thing and helped a lot. I ended up getting one for $229 minus $50 and a free photo printer. Also bought two of the 2 gigabyte cards so should be set for awhile.

She, most importantly, showed me how to set it up and operate it. Definitely thankful for that. The hardest thing was putting the strap on. I feel that I am ready to go forth and take pictures if only the weather would cooperate. It has been raining and overcast ever since Saturday, and this is my last day here.

Come on Weather, Cooperate. --RoadDog

No comments: