Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Drive's A to Z-- Part 2

How many songs can you name starting with the words "Down" and "Fire?"


If you go to the Drive's website and click on the A to Z box, you can register to win an ipod loaded with all 2,100 songs. I put my name in. That would be my first ipod, but with my luck, I know I won't win. But that would launch me into the download age. I still buy CDs.

Speaking of which, I need to get out and buy the new Kenny Chesney one.

By the way, yesterday, I posted the Monday update on my http://roaddogsroadlog.blogspot.com blog.

DOWN BY THE RIVER-- Neil Young
DOWN BY THE SEASIDE-- Led Zeppelin
DOWN ON ME-- Janis Joplin
DOWN ON THE CORNER-- CCR
DOWN TO THE WATERLINE-- Dire Straits
DOWN UNDER-- Men at Work


FIRE-- Crazy World of Arthur Brown
FIRE-- Jimi Hendrix
FIRE-- Bruce Springsteen
FIRE AND ICE-- Pat Benatar
FIRE DOWN BELOW-- Bob Seger
FIRE ON HIGH-- ELO
FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN-- Grateful Dead

What, no "Fire and Rain" by James Taylor?

They just finished quite a four-song set of different genres.

FOOTLOOSE-- Kenny Loggins
FOR ROCKER-- Jackson Browne
FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY-- O'Jays
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK-- AC/DC

Well, I've Seen Fire and Rain. --RoadDog


NO PUN INTENDED: He had a photographic memory that was never developed. (Like Me.)

No comments: