Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Has a Horse Ever Called You A**hole?

I think that might have happened to me today. As we were driving back from McHenry after turning off Il-31 on Pioneer Road, a McHenry County Scenic Drive, we went by a farm which has horses.

I could see that all five were out by the corner of the fence by the road. I just couldn't resist slowing down and hollered out the window, "What are you guys doing there?"

Suddenly all five pairs of eyes were upon me and I'm sure I heard one of them calling me an "A**hole." Or, maybe he/she neighed it.

What did I think horses would be doing there. Perhaps eating grass?

I just always feel the natural inclination to slow down and moo at cows and neigh at horses (although my neighs need some serious work. I do have the moos down quite well, though.

When we pass by ol' Larry the Llama, I always want to yell his sound out the window, but I don't know what sound a llama makes.

How Did Those Horses Know? --RoadDog


MAXINE SAYS: The only way I'll drop ten pounds is by shopping in England (and that won't buy you much, either).

No comments: