Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heading for North Carolina-- Part 9-- Family Day-- Are We Ever Scattered About!

Sunday, September 5th, it was good being with family. My sister Julie was staying at my mom's house. Alex and Alyson came by for bbq before heading back to Bluffton, SC.

Later, we had more bbq with my brother Bob, his wife Judy and his son Andy and family.

It is a rare day when we can get everybody together as we are one spread out family. Alex and Alyson, like I said, live in Bluffton. Julie lives in Richmond Hill, Georgia (near Savannah). Her daughter goes to UGA in Athens, Ga..

Liz and I live in Spring Grove, Illinois (near Chicago). Bob and Judy live next door to Mom in Goldsboro, NC. His son Andy and family live in White House, Tennessee, north of Nashville.

I guess this Dad being transferred so much while we were growing up had a lot to do with this dispersion.

That Sure Makes It Quite a Logistical Problem to Get Everyone Together. --RoadDog


NO PUN INTENDED: Dijon Vu-- the same mustard as before.

No comments: