Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Drive's A to Z-- Part 3

What songs can you think of that begin with the words "Hey," "Highway" and "Hot?"

Here we are on the fourth day of this monster music celebration. I have put my Beach Music listening on hold until Monday. I listened a lot yesterday: on the internet, working on the yard, boating and driving to Donovan's.

Steve Downs, the Drive's morning guy, is on the letter "I" and playing songs that begin with "I."

The last four songs:

I WANT TO MAKE THE WORLD TURN AROUND-- Steve Miller
I WANT YOU-- Bob Dylan
I WANT YOU/SHE'S SO HEAVY-- Beatles
I WANT YOU TO WANT ME-- Cheap Trick (playing right now)


SONGS BEGINNING WITH "HEY."

HEY BABY-- Ted Nugent
HEY BULLDOG-- Beatles
HEY HEY, MY MY (INTO THE BLACK)-- Neil Young
HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO-- Led Zeppelin
HEY JOE-- Jimi Hendrix
HEY JUDE-- Beatles
HEY NINETEEN-- Steely Dan
HEY TONIGHT-- CCR
HEY YOU-- Pink Floyd


SONGS BEGINNING WITH "HIGHWAY." Since I'm pretty big into 'em.

HIGHWAY 61 REVISITED-- Bob Dylan
HIGHWAY STAR-- Deep Purple
HIGHWAY TO HELL-- AC/DC


SONGS BEGINNING WITH "HOT."

HOT BLOODED-- Foreigner
HOT DOG-- Led Zeppelin
HOT FOR TEACHER-- Van Halen
HOT FUN IN THE SUMMERTIME-- Sly & the Family Stone
HOT LEGS-- Rod Stewart
HOT ROD LINCOLN-- Commander Cody-- and a GREAT Road Song!!

They just played:

I WAS MADE FOR LOVING YOU-- Kiss
I WILL FOLLOW-- U2 (playing at this moment)

Loving It!! --RoadDog


NO PUN INTENDED: Once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall.

No comments: