Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Last "Brick" of Cassettes?

I may have bought my last brick of ten cassettes at the Fox Lake Walgreen's today for $7.99. Yesterday I saw the Walgreen's in Antioch had bricks of five cassettes for $7.99. The Fox Lake and Spring Grove Walgreen stores also had the five brick packs for $7.99.

I'm not going to pay that price! Fortunately, I have been stock piling cassettes and probably have a year to go before I run out. At that time, I will be "forced" to start downloading and buying that stuff. I wonder if I'll be able to record off the radio which is what I mainly do now?

I stay with something until I can no longer get it or it becomes too expensive.

I knew this day was coming.

Soon, that will happen to my CDs as well.

I am really getting tired of people taking things I like away from me.

Thanks a Lot You Downloaders!! --RoadDog


MAXINE SAYS: Ever notice that the people who tell you to calm down are the ones that got you mad in the first place?

No comments: