Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 7, 2011

For This, I Gave Up the Sun and the Sand?

Well, here I am sitting here with some sort of a cold (which I'll blame on Liz. She ALWAYS blames me whenever she gets sick, and all she did on the way home was hack and hack away). I didn't leave the house the last two days other than to get the Sunday paper and feed the birdies today.

And, the weather was mostly overcast and cold. Not exactly what we were enjoying the last two weeks in Panama City Beach, Foley, Alabama and Biloxi. We probably should have just stayed.

And then today, my printer went on the whack and Saturday, while driving home from the Fox Lake Business Expo, the check engine light came on in the Malibu, which we took on the trip. Hope it's nothing serious, but i did say that we had broken 100,000 miles. Probably bad luck.

Shoulda Stayed. --RoadDog


MAXINE SAYS: I am not a complete idiot. Some of the parts are missing.

No comments: