Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 11, 2011

JSS: Spring Fever-- "Battle: Los Angeles"-- Not That I Shop, But...-- $3.50 Gas

JSS-- Just Some Stuff.


1. SPRING FEVER-- Temps were in the mid 50s here today and everyone, including me, got a bit o' that spring fever. Sun was out, birds were chirping and all that grand stuff.


2. "BATTLE: LOS ANGELES"-- Just got back from seeing this movie. My kinda movie and might just go back to see it a second time. Lousy aliens!! Think you can take on the Marines and win? Ha!!!


3. NOT THAT I SHOP, BUT...-- Yesterday, I got as bad as a girl and "attacked" the big boxes over on Il-31 in McHenry. Ate at Steak 'N Shake, bought two CDs at Best Buy, got printer ink at Office Max, bought two World War II books at our Borders which will be closing soon, bought Cheeze-Its at Meijer's, a green White Sox hat at Wal-Mart for St. Patrick's Day and looked around Target.

Hey, as long as I'm in the area, my as well shop. Boy are my feet tired.


4. $3.50 GAS?-- I was shocked to see the price of gas in Fox Lake had dropped a full 8 cents since yesterday. It never goes down that fast.

Just Some Stuff. --RoadDog


MAXINE SAYS: Procrastinate Now!!

No comments: