Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sure Glad I Don't Bet on Those Dumb Brackets "No" More

I used to bet, but not any more. As a matter of fact, i fill out several brackets at different places, but don't even look afterwards.

Why should I look? I won't do well anyway. Nothing but red lines through most names. And, O watch college basketball a lot as a way to get through these lousy winters. Liz picks schools she likes or has been to and almost always does better than me.

Who would have figured these final four teams. OK, UConn and Kentucky, maybe. But definitely not against Pittsburgh, Duke, Kansas, or Ohio State.

And, then, the OTHER TWO? I even had to look up to see where Virginia Commonwealth was. I found out Butler's location about four years ago when they started having ranked teams. Butler? Who? And then last year they went to the Championship Game!!

By the way, obviously I didn't have any of these.

Still My favorite Sporting Event of the Year. --RoadDog


WHY TEACHERS LOOK LIKE THAT:
Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.

A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants loke grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.

No comments: