Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Eric Clapton's Top Sixteen Bracket

Based on the bracket formula, these are my favorite Eric songs.

1 I SHOT THE SHERIFF
16 TULSA TIME

WINNER: I Shot the Sheriff (An early intro to reggae.)

8 I CAN'T STAND IT
9 WONDERFUL TONIGHT

WINNER: Wonderful Tonight (Great slow-dancing song.)

5 WHITE ROOM
12 HELLO OLD FRIEND

WINNER: White Room (Liked both, but I'm a big Cream fan.)

4 FOR YOUR LOVE
13 FOREVER MAN

WINNER: For Your Love (I'm a big 'Birds fan.)

6 PROMISES
11 AFTER MIDNIGHT

WINNER: Promises (Liked both of them.)

3 SUNSHINE OF YOUR LOVE
14 WILLIE & THE HAND JIVE

WINNER: Sunshine of Your Love (Both had great guitar riffs.)

7 LAYLA
10 I'VE GOT A ROCK N' ROLL HEART

WINNER: Layla (But I also like Rock N' Roll Heart a lot as well)

2 LAY DOWN SALLY
15 CROSSROADS

WINNER: Crossroads (Like I said, Cream fan.)

Big upset of the first round, "Crossroads" beating out "Lay Down Sally."

Round Two Tomorrow. Elite 8. --RoadDog


WHY TEACHERS LOOK LIKE THAT:
Q. How is dew formed?
A. The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.

No comments: