Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

And, So It Starts-- NCAA Time!!

I'll be watching games as much as possible these next four days. My idea of the best sporting event anywhere. Of course, I'm pulling for all underdogs, even when they play my favs.

I have three brackets completed, but no money bet as I am tired of losing money. Liz picks strictly according to who she likes and where she's been and usually beats me.

I should probably fill out a bracket of who I think is going to win and then fill out a "real" one picking against myself and I'd most likely do better.

I picked Ohio State going all the way (usually when I tell my favorites in a game, that is the kiss of death so am putting a whammy on them. They're the best team, but I don't like OSU in any way.

Hey, when's Northern playing?

Best Sporting Event. PERIOD. --RoadDog


MAXINE SAYS: Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

No comments: