Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Getting My St. Patrick's On

Getting ready to head over to Donovan's (good Irish name) reef in Twin Lakes for some Irish whiskey, green beer, corned beef and cabbage, and green NTN.

I may be of British ancestry, but St. Patrick was British. That's my excuse, anyway.

Besides, I really LOVE corned beef and cabbage and Irish whiskey, especially Jamison's.

I had a blog entry on things you might not know about St. Patrick on my history blog today. http://cootershistorything.blogspot.com.

Hit the St. Patrick's Day label below and you can find more green stuff.

Here's an Irish Toast. --RoadDog


MAXINE SAYS: The trouble with life is that there is no background music. (Well, today, there is Irish music.)

No comments: