Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

JSS: Nasty Job-- Beach Music-- Expensive Week-- Pit Bulls

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. NASTY JOB-- This week, I am doing one of my least favorite yard jobs, trimming the bushes. It wouldn't be so bad except I really over planted. One of these days I am going to have walk around and make a count of the bushes. Too bad they can't just stay the size and form you cut them.


2. BEACH MUSIC-- This past Saturday, I enjoyed listening to the Surf's premier Beach Music Top Twenty Countdown. They used to have a countdown before they went off the air last January. Ted Bell hosted it. The #1 song was "The Bop" by Miss Judy. Charlie Brown's "On the Beach" show also made its return.

Also, one of my favorite beaches, Carolina Beach near Wilmington, North Carolina had their annual Beach Music festival featuring the Fantastic Shakers and the Coastline Band.


3. EXPENSIVE WEEK-- I never wanted money anyway. Later today, I have to go pay my first property tax bill, $4400 (the second payment is the same.)

Yesterday, we found that our air conditioner needed replacing, so that's another $3800.


4. PIT BULLS-- Yahoo Today featured an article about pit bull dogs and how at one time they were kept to protect children. Too bad the idiot squad got ahold of them and ruined the breed's reputation.

Money? Who needs Money? Oh Yes, Big Oil. Wonder What They're Profits will be at the End of the Month? --RoadDog


LIVING NEAR CHICAGO...Construction on the Northwest Tollway is a way of life and a form of entertainment.

No comments: