Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Weather's Stopping Me from Seeing Bands

Another crummy-looking day outside. I just saw our neighbor behind us, Joanne, cutting the grass with long pants and a sweatshirt on. Overcast, windy, temp in the 50s, and threatening rain.

I don't even want to talk about the grass which is so high, I might need a combine to cut it. I hate when it gets ahead of me, something I don't usually have to worry about except in the spring and fall.

And, the boat's still sitting in the driveway. Come on, Uncle Al, we need a break from all your global warming!!

And then, there are all the concerts I'm missing this week.

Tuesday, MR. MYERS, a Caribbean Rock/Reggae/TropRock group was playing in Libertyville.

Wednesday, SODA was outside at Lindenhurst.

Thursday, the MODERN DAY ROMEOS were outside in Antioch

Today, RHYTHM BONE and MODERN DAY ROMEOS are at Waucondafest.

Time for Summer to Get Here! --RoadDog


YOU MIGHT BE FROM CHICAGO IF...Your school classes were canceled because of the heat.

No comments: