Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oops! Missed That Milestone: 2,000

Sometime back in April, I passed a bit of a blog milestone, number 2,000. That's a lot of two-fingered typing and research.

This blog started back in 2007 when I was unable to to get logged into my RoadDog's Roadlog Blog. I was testing and came up with this one.

It has since come to be one about general stuff I do and music of all sorts. I also have one place on it where I get the chance to blow off steam, "It's Them, Not Me." Quite often, of course, these are directed towards Big Oil and others intent on making us pay more to drive, and not just a little more, A WHOLE LOT MORE.

My history Blog, Cooter's History Thing, has over 1600 entries.
The Road Blog has 1,926 entries.
The Civil War Blog has 1,610.

I'll have to look up the other two blogs to see how many they have.

Spending Way Too Much Time Doing These Confounded Blogs, But Enjoying It. --RoadDog


EVER WONDER...Why they're called apartments when they're all stuck together?

No comments: