Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

GAS GOUGE: $4.10 and $4.16!!!

As the current Gas Gouge switches into hyper-drive, I'll be keeping an eye on the prices in my area, which is along the Wisconsin-Illinois border near Lake Michigan.

I round up the 9/10 of a cent to the next penny. Thus, $3.999.9 is $4.

Monday, the price in Spring Grove, at the Citgo, the only station in town, was $4.

Yesterday, gas in Johnsburg was $4.10.

Gas at the Shell station at Chapel Hill and Il-120 (always the most expensive in the area) was $4.16.

Hope somebody is making a buck. I sure am not. Especially on my CDs and I'm not talking about the music kind.

I need a Break!! --RoadDog


MAXINE SAYS: Even doctors make mistakes. Mine asked me to undress.

No comments: