Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Well, They Finally Did It!! $4 Gas

Those sorry GRBs finally got their wish. When I drove over to McHenry, Illinois, both stations I passed had $4 GAS!!! Well, $3.99.9, but that doesn't fool me. I KNOW THAT IS REALLY $4.

Those cowards are too afraid to go ahead and bump it that one-tenth of a cent, well, actually one penny.

Somebody, or everybody in that Axis of Evil (Big Oil, speculators and Middle East) has been working for this. How much farther will it go. Who knows? It could be $5, but I doubt it. Outcry is going to be huge now and will get worse as they continue to manipulate price upward.

Just wait until Big Oil has to reveal their quarterly profits. It will be interesting to see how they explain it.

Here's hoping Obama does some of his "Change" on the oil futures game so that they don't manipulate another price spike based on fears. This probably would be something the world has to do. Oil price should be set at $60 a gallon. The Middle East countries will still make lots of money. The speculators won't make any and regular folk won't get hurt.

Come On President, Time for a Change!!

Man, $4. I was Hoping I Wouldn't Have to Deal With It Again. --RoadDog

No comments: