Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Official, We're Now a 4 Vehicle Family

This past Monday, we bought a 2011 Chevy Malibu. This now brings us to four vehicles and a boat.

We've been at the three number since I sold the '67 Firebird about seven years ago.

Right now, along with the 2011 Malibu, we have a 2003 Malibu, 2005 Dodge Dakota and a 1985 Firebird. We came close to trading the truck in for the new car, but the dealership, Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake, Illinois, wouldn't give me the deal I wanted.

We've very thankful for the GM Card which saved us considerably. I recommend it.

In these days of $4+ gas, having five things that use gas (along with the '94 John Deere lawn tractor), we'll probably go broke.

At least this new car gets 25 mph around town and 33 mph on the road.

I may still sell the truck later this summer after I use it to tow the boat.

Hope I can Afford to Drive 'Em. RoadDog


STUPID QUESTION: If quizzes are quizzical, then, what are tests?

No comments: