Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

JSS: Smell of Spring-- 100 Greatest Albums-- My Last Ugly-- Gas Gouge

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. SMELL OF SPRING-- Sure been enjoying stopping by the case in the kitchen and smelling the daffodil I picked yesterday. Smells like, you know, SPRING!! First ones of the year.


2. 100 GREATEST ALBUMS-- Tomorrow at 7 am, Chicago's WDRV starts playing the Top 100 albums of all time and it goes to Sunday morning. I think I heard them say they were playing them on LP. I wouldn't be surprised if they played the whole album. Give it a listen if you're a record buff at www.wdrv.com.


3. MY LAST UGLY-- I was rationing my three Apple Uglies that I bought in Goldsboro. Each one was cut in half for extra enjoyment. One half the first morning, the other the next. I wish someone around here would sell them.


4. GAS GOUGE-- Gas in these parts, northeast Illinois, range from $3.82 to $3.94. Hope the GRBs choke on their obscene profits.


Just Some Stuff. --RoadDog


WHY TEACHERS LOOK LIKE THAT:

Q. What does "Varicose" mean?
A. Nearby.

No comments: