Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 22, 2011

JSS: Large Time Beach Music-- When Will I Learn?-- Garden of Weedin-- What Happened to Spring?-- Friday Night Lights

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. LARGE TIME BEACH MUSIC-- Just sitting here enjoying Pat Patterson's Beach Music show on John FM, out of Savannah, Georgia. I'm, of course, listening to it over the internet. All that good Beach Music sure takes the chill off my bones as it is overcast, rainy and blustery out right now.


2. WHEN WILL I LEARN?-- With the crummy weather, I decided to go to the movies in Fox Lake. As soon as I saw all the cars in the parking lot, I remembered school is out for Good Friday. I have to learn when school is out and stay away from the theater because of all the crowds. Parents sure want to get their younguns out of the house.


3. GARDEN OF WEEDIN---- Nice play on words. I came across this sign in a McHenry County Living magazine for a local McHenry business. I wouldn't mind having it as it is VERY appropriate. Between trimming and cutting, I sure do a lot of weeding in my Garden of Eden.

Yesterday, I think one of those weeds must have made off with my safety glasses as they disappeared and I couldn't find them anywhere while I was, of course...weeding.


4. WHAT HAPPENED TO SPRING?-- We had close to a week of great weather, but since last Thursday, miserable with the exception of yesterday. I was planning to cut the grass for the first time today, but got rained out. And, it is never a good idea to let the grass get too far ahead of you in the spring.


5. FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS-- is back on NBC!! One of my favorites. The first episode slipped by me last Friday, but the network was nice enough to let me watch it on their website. Sure sorry this is its last season.

Just Some Stuff. --RoadDog


STUPID QUESTIONS: What do people in China call their good plates?

No comments: