Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's Them, Not Me: Where to Now with Gas Prices?-- Part 2

Gas remained the same at stations yesterday. I even saw that gas in Spring Grove, at the Hugo Chavez was down from $4.20 to $4.13!! Everywhere else, it stayed the same.

You have to wonder why prices haven't gone up for a week? Is this as far as it will go? Is this the calm before the storm?

My thought is that we've just about seen the highest. It might go up a little more, but not much and then will start dropping to around $3.50 for the summer.

I know I've seen "oil experts" on TV saying it could go as high as $6 a gallon, but I don't believe them. As far as I'm concerned, they're involved with this outrage every bit as much as the Axis.

Then again, it might really shoot up. My first prediction applies if the Axis is smart. What they certainly don't want a repeat of is the free-fall oil prices took back in 2008 when the last tried this.

Public resentment is high, but start backing off on the price and it will let up for most. But not me!! I was mad last time and am still mad.

However, we are dealing with some mighty greedy folk and I think the huge profits they've already made will just whet their appetites and they will go back to speculating prices up.

However, this should be a good thing. If gas gets to $6 or more a gallon, it might just get our government and other world countries to limit the free market when it comes to oil.

It Will be Interesting to See If I'm Right or Not. --RoadDog


Still not funny.

No comments: