Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 15, 2011

94.9 the Surf is Back!!! Great News in the Beach Land

Great news. I wasn't happy a few months ago to find out that 94.9 the Surf had gone off the air. Even though they said they were coming back, I doubted it.

However, one good thing was that Ted Bell started broadcasting his show from WNMB-AM, so I didn't miss the Surf as much.

Now, today, I was listening to Ted Bell and heard him say that 94.9 the Surf is back on the air, but not going out over the internet until next week. Right now, the Surf is simulcasting over the WNMB stream. Once the Surf gets its own stream, then WNMB will go back to its all oldies format and I will keep it on my favorites list.

I think Ted Bell will be going back to the Surf. Now, if they could pick up "Fessa Hook.

Great news, especially with SOS going on right now. That would be Shagging On the Strand, the Spring Safari where all things Beach descend on the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area.

Now, That is Great News in Beach Land. --RoadDog


STUPID QUESTION: If you mated a Bulldog with a Shitsu, would you get a Bullshit?

No comments: