Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Down in North Carolina-- Thursday and Friday

I'm sitting out of the front porch, watching the Atlantic Ocean rolling into the shore just over the dunes here at Topsail Beach, NC.

Even, better, I'm in the shade and we have a nice breeze blowing by.

THURSDAY-- I was planning on a beach walk, but we had some mean-looking clouds offshore. It did rain and fartber south, at Carolina Beach, they had several waterspouts, sea tornadoes.

We had to stick around while the local cable company came out to work on out internet access.

FRIDAY-- I went to Fort Fisher, got some great Britt's Donuts at Carolina Beach, had a seagull try to zero in on me, got together with my brother and his wife and had a feast over at Julian's.

Tough Job. Somebody's Got to Do It. --RoadDog

2 comments:

~llilly said...

"fratber" south?

RoadDog said...

As in "farther," as in, crazy fingers strikes again."