Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Them, Not Me: Gas Gouge Again!!

While in North Carolina, I got used to $3.58 gas in the Wilmington area. Gas in Wisconsin by the I-94 exit in Kenosha was $3.67.

Then, we got back to good ol' Illinois and yesterday I saw gas in Fox Lake at $3.90!!

It had been $3.70 until a few days ago, then jumped twenty cents overnight. A friend said it had something to do with a broken pipe somewhere. Then, someone decided there was dough to be made and raised the price like that.

It went up in minutes, but will take months to drop back down, still more money to be made.

I tell you, we really have to do something about these guys.

By the way, anything over $2.50 is TOO MUCH.

Hey guys, there is a hurricane threatening. Still more money to put in your pockets.

I Really Don't Like These Guys. --RoadDog


NOT FUNNY!!

No comments: