Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, August 8, 2011

JSS: MTV Redux-- Tried Not To-- Cuttin' Grass

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. MTV REDUX-- OK, I just spent some time watching some of the music videos from the first ten played by MTV on its first day, August 1, 1981. Unfortunately, all but three can't be viewed on the MTV RIP Music Blog by Shawn Amos, but I sure did enjpy the Buggles, Pretenders, Benatar and Rundgren clips. I want my OLD MTV back.


2. TRIED NOT TO-- I went to Walgreen's with the intention of getting some deoderant and the back-to-school sales GOT ME. And I had sworn not to buy anything this year. Oh, well. Not to Be.

The 9 cent highlighters and 5 memo books for a buck overcame me.


3. CUTTIN' GRASS-- I was getting used to not cutting the grass with the mini drought we had in late June and early July. Then, we went from one of the driest Julys to the wettest in a week and a half. Now, I have to cut the stuff every four or five days. That just makes those GRBs at Big Oil richer. I really hate that.

Just Some Stuff. --RoadDog


THE LAST GROANER UNTIL I FIND SOME OTHERS: How are a Texas tornado and an Alabama divorce the same? Somebody's gonna lose a trailer.

Hey, I'm Southron! I'd be offended but am laughing too hard.

No comments: