Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Good Timing for the Sealcoat Guy

Wednesday, Liz came out to the sunroom and said that somebody was at the front door. It turned out to be a woman offering sealcoating. Perfect timing as I was going to start calling around for estimates. It has been at least five years (and probably more) since I last had a coat applied and I definitely needed it.

I had even called one place late last fall, but it was too late to do it. When she came back with a $125 estimate I asked when they could do it. Right now.

So Liz and I moved the vehicles and they did quite a bit of prep work before starting. I could not have done it for that price.

Sure looks good now.

Told them to come back in three years, I'll have a job for them.

My "New" Black driveway. --RoadDog


UNIVERSAL TRUTHS: MapQuest really needs to start their directions at #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. Warning, don't spill hot coffee on your lap.

No comments: