Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Things to Worry About at the Check-Out Line

From the July 17th Diamond Lil comic strip by Brett Koth.

I couldn't help but chuckle at this strip as it sums up my experiences waiting to pay for my purchases at stores.

Two guys are waiting in line with their carts.

FRAME 1 Man 2: Looking disgusted "Who is taking so long up there?

FRAME 2 Man 1: "Lillian Bilious. She can't find her discount card."

FRAME 3 Man 1: "...and she's pulling out coupons. A whole wad of them."

FRAME 4 Man 1: Every frame, man 2 looks madder and madder. Man 1: "She's handing them to the cashier one at a time..."

FRAME 5 Man 1: "Uh-oh." Man 2: "What?"

FRAME 6 Man 1: "She's going to write a check." Man 2: "AAAGGH!"

When I get up to the check out lines, its a gamble as to which line you get into. The longest is not always the fastest. You never know. And I especially hate it when someone, quite often me, has something with no price on it.

AAAGGH!! --RoadDog


UNIVERSAL TRUTHS: I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when i was younger.

My Feeling Exactly. --RoadDog

No comments: