Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Going to North Carolina

In a few hours, I'll be heading to the airport for a flight to Wilmington, North Carolina, to spend time at Mom's condo in Topsail Beach. Hoping to get some serious beach time and seafood.

We're planning a get-together for my brother's 58th birthday as well as a trip to Carolina Beach and the NC coast south of the Cape Fear River down to Calabash, on the SC border. Now, if you want to talk about real good seafood, this be the place.

Of course, while there, I plan to listen to as much Beach Music as I can.

Mom says she is having trouble with her laptop, so this might be the last post for a while.

The Beach and Me. Sounds Like a Plan. --RoadDog


UNIVERSAL TRUTHS: I keep some people's numbers in my phone just to know not to answer when they call.

No comments: