Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

If I Went, I Would See...

If I were to go to that Lollapalooza thing in Grant Park, I would have to see these groups based on their names. If I like a particular group name, I will make an effort to see them.

FRIDAY:

Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
TAB the band
Mountain Goats
Ratatat
Big Bang Boom
Feed Me
The Bloody Beetroots Death Crew 77
The Naked and Famous

SATURDAY:

Death from Above 1979
My Morning Jacket
J Roddy Walston and The Business
Deftones
Maps & Atlases (Hey, I taught georgraphy for 33 years.)
The Chain Gang of 1974
The Pretty Wreckless
Chuckle
The Glitch Mob
Walk the Moon
Fitz & The Tantrums

SUNDAY:

Noah & The Whale
Deadmaus5
Gold Motel
Rival Schools
Cage the Elephant
Dale Earnhart Jr. Jr.
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses

With names like this, you've just got to check them out.

Like Lolla You. --RoadDog

GROANER: Why don't blind people like to sky dive? Because it scares the dog.

No comments: