Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Cubs, Cubs, Cubs, "Go Cubs Go"


That's all you hear about around here right now. It is enough to make a White Sox fan like myself sick. Don't get me wrong, I am pulling for them, but fear a world series victory would make the average Cub fan very much like the average Yankee fan--pretty hard to take.

I pull for the Cubs unless they play the White Sox. Actually, I wouldn't have been too upset had the Brewers managed to hang in there. They are my third favorite team and I've been a fan since the early 80s. I still say they would have won the '82 World series had Rollie Fingers been healthy.

Like Steve Goodman wrote before his death, "Go Cubs Go, Go Cubs Go. Hey Chicago, what do you say, Go Cubs Go."

Part-Time Cub Fan Me.   --RoadDog

No comments: