Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, July 15, 2017

WLS Top 40 for July 14, 1967-- Part 6: "I Like the Way"


15.  I'M JUST WAITING--  New Colony Six

14.  WE'RE IN LOVE--  Cryan' Shames   #85   Full name "It Could Be We're in Love."

13.  I LIKE THE WAY--  Tommy James & the Shondells    #25

12.  ROMEO & JULIET--  Michael & the Messengers    (No rank)  "Just Like Romeo and Juliet"  The real mystery band, but probably at one time called the Messengers out of Milwaukee (There was also a Milwaukee Messengers.)    A group called the Reflections had a #6 hit in 1964 with this song.

11.  C'MON MARIANNE--  Four Seasons

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "Whoa Ho Ho, Here I Am On My Knees Again."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"C'Mon Marianne"

No comments: