Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

WLS Top 40 for November 3, 1967-- Part 3: "Out of the Blue"


30.  IT'S YOU THAT I NEED--  Temptations   #14   Full title "(Loneliness Made Me Realize That) It's You That I Need."

29.  SHE'S STILL A MYSTERY TO ME--  Lovin' Spoonful   #27   Not one of their better-known songs, but a classic in my book.

28.  I'M WONDERING--  Stevie Wonder   #12.  I didn't remember this one. Born in Saginaw, Michigan.  Blind since birth.

27.  STAG-O-LEE--  Wilson Pickett   #22   "The Wicked Pickett."  Adopted from the traditional folk song "Stack-'O-Lee."

26.  OUT OF THE BLUE--  Tommy James & the Shondells   #43  

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "She Smiles Your Way Through a Window."  Answer below.  --RoadDog

MORE COFFEE SIGNS:  You introduce your spouse as your "Coffee Mate."  --

"She's Still a Mystery"

No comments: