Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not Jumping on the Bandwagon, But...-- Part 2

Watched several games at the end of the season, including the final loss to Detroit. And I now find myself cheering for the BHawks.

I've watched most of the games in the playoffs so far.

This past Friday, I was at our local Jewel and saw Stanley Cup tee shirts and hats for sale and was SORELY tempted to buy them, but managed to fight off the urge. I have to admit the BlackHawk logo is one of the best, if not the best in all of sports. Sure would look good on me.

BUT, NO!!!

Now, I am getting hooked on that song that plays whenever the Hawks score or win a game at home. Liz found out it is called "Chelsea Dagger" by a group called the Fratellis.

The first two championship games against the Philadelphia Flyers were really something. Was there anyway to stop the scoring in game one, Oh, yes, there was in game two.

Heading over to Tommy's here in Spring Grove to watch tonight's game since we don't get Versus. Plus, they have $1 domestic bottles. That sure beats the $6.75 we get ripped off at Wrigley Field.

Not Going to Get Hooked, Not Going to Get Hooked. --RoadDog


I Wonder: How is it that we put a man on the Moon before we figured it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage.

No comments: