Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Still Down

Day three with the Blogger problems. I realize that Blogger and Google are so huge that they can't really deal with just one person, but, I sure wish they would tell me why they are doing this to me. 

But, actually, it is a good thing because we now have the boat in the water which means I will be giving time to that, plus, there is always the yard, and I really do need to clean the garage, sunroom, study and utility room, so this will give me more time.

I will continue to do posts on my other three blogs on the unaffected dashboard as long as I can until they too are shut down are extremely limited as these four are.

This is the second time since Jan. 1st that Blogger has done this to me.

Sure Wish I Knew What Was Going On.  --RoadDog

1 comment:

troutbirder said...

Ouch. Been there done that. How annoying...