Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, September 4, 2015

What About Those Five Emprees?-- Part 1: Ranked #3, Right Behind the Beatles

This is the group that had the number 3 song with "Little Miss Sad" in Chicago fifty years ago on August 27, 1965.  The number two spot was held by the a little old band from Liverpool.


RoadDog with a little song called "Help."  Pretty good for a group I'd never heard of before.  So, I had to do some more research on them.

I had some problems finding them because of several differing names.

And, they were still performing as of 2010.

Some of the lyrics to "Little Miss Sad"

Who sold blues in the sound of a drumbeat
Work out your cares to the rhythm of dancing feet
Yeah, you got it, so boldly let it go now
Well old man worry just ain't got a chance now.

Hey Little Miss Sad
Stop sitting alone and blue
C'Mon and smile
I Wanna Dance With You.

Not Too bad for a Little Old Group from Michigan.  --RoadDog


INSURANCE CLAIMS:  Cow wandered into my car.  I was afterwards informed that the cow was half-witted.



No comments: