Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

JSS: Merry Halloween-- No Snowblower-- Pine Straw Still Down-- Flowers Still Out-- Haunted Driveway?


Well, it would appear that winter has arrived here in the Midwest.

JSS--  Just Some Stuff

1.  MERRY HALLOWEEN--  All we want for Halloween is snow.  Wait, that's for Christmas.  It started snowing last night and has continued until now at 2:12 p.m..  I'm figuring we have at least 4 inches of snow on the ground.

2.  NO SNOWBLOWER--  And, I haven't gotten my snowblower working yet and am really hoping a ran off the gas-oil mixture this summer, but can't remember.  Will find out soon enough.

3.  PINE STRAW STILL DOWN--  And, I had just begun to rake the pine straw from around the pine islands.  Can't see the pine straw anymore.

4.  FLOWERS STILL OUT--  And, I still have some flowers out in pots.  But, I have taken the ones I want to overwinter inside.

5.  HAUNTED DRIVEWAY?--  Well, my driveway has snow on it.  The folks across the street?  Their driveways have no snow on them.  Mine must be haunted.

Too Soon for Snow.  --RoadSnow



No comments: