Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, October 26, 2019

I Guess I Should Be Telling You How They Arrived at the Rankings


I have only been to a whole bunch of games at Northwestern's Dyche Stadium, now Ryan Field, and one U of Illinois and one Indiana University game, so that is the extent of my Big 10 football experiences.

The writers of the article in the Tribune last year said they weighed factors such as atmosphere, tailgating, tradition, food and even parking to rank fan experience at each school.

They think you should put some of these on your bucket list, but say you might want to skip the East Coast.  I personally believe that those East Coast schools:  Maryland and Rutgers, are a blemish on the Big Ten, 11,12,13,14.

--RoadDog

No comments: